Fire System Inspections
What We Inspect
- Inspect fire sprinkler for coverage, obstructions and condition per NFPA 25
- Test flow and tamper switches for proper operation and confirm transmission to central station notification.
- Provide written report of all inspection testing for our records noting any deficiencies as required.
- Functional testing of all the system and devices for compliance NFPA 72.
- Comprehensive visual review of your systems.
- Verification of notification to central station.
- Generate a report of acceptable items and or deficiencies as required.
- Full flow fire pump test and inspections.
- Provide a report on fire pump performance.
- Fire extinguisher inspection and tags per NFPA 10.
- Visual inspection of fire extinguishers.
- Annual test and inspection of backflows per water department.
- Reports will be submitted to the water department on your behalf.
FM 200 Clean Agent System:
- Inspect and test all control equipment.
- Inspect and test all detection and notification equipment.
- Inspection performed per NFPA 72.
- Inspect and test of kitchen hood systems.
- Verify alarm notification to the fire alarm panel.
- Inspection performed per NFPA 96.